Creating a New Gild Project
Projects store all of your programming resources: source files, html
documents, compiled code, etc. Before you start writing any source code,
you will have to create a new project to contain it. A new project is
easy to create, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure that you are in the Gild Perspective.
- Right-click anywhere in the "Gild Resource View".
- You will be presented with a pop-up menu. Select "New>Gild Project".
- You will be presented with the "New Gild Project" wizard.
- In the "Project Name" field, enter the name of your project (i.e.
the name of the assignment that you are working on).
- Click "Finish".
Previous | Index | Next