To add a bookmark in your file, follow these steps:
- Right-click in the vertical ruler Editor (the beige bar that runs
up the left-hand side of the editor) of the Gild Editor.
- In the pop-up menu, select "Add Bookmark…".
- You will be presented with a dialog that asks for a bookmark
name. Enter any name you wish.
- Click the "OK" button.
Bookmarks will appear in the "Bookmarks" tab in the view at the bottom
of your screen.
If there is already a bookmark on the line that you clicked on in
step (1) above, "Add Bookmark" will be replaced by "Remove Bookmark" in
step (2) above. You may remove the bookmark by clicking on this.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the "Bookmarks" tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the bookmark that you wish to remove.
- Right-click in the Bookmarks View.
- In the pop-up menu, click "Delete".
Previous | Index | Next