A task is added in much the same way as a bookmark. Follow these steps:
- Right-click in the vertical ruler Editor (the beige bar that runs up the left-hand side of the editor) of the Gild Editor.
- In the pop-up menu, select "Add Task".
- You will be presented with a dialog that asks for some information. Fill in the information as you see fit.
- Click the "OK" button.
Once a task is added, it will appear in the "Tasks" tab in the view at the bottom of your screen.
If there is already a task on the line that you clicked on in step (1) above, "Add Tasků" will be replaced with "Remove Task" in step (2) above. You may remove the task by clicking on this. Alternatively, you may follow these steps:
- Click on the "Tasks" tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the task that you wish to remove.
- Right-click in the Tasks View.
- In the pop-up menu, click "Delete".
Previous | Index | Next